Sunday, July 12, 2015

Dreams of Old

I have released a medieval cottage at the Medieval Fantasy Fair. This is a beautiful 61 land impact mesh building that I just had to build. After the event it will be available at my new store site, but the price will increase from 450L to 600L. Get it while you can at the discounted rate!


The fair has a hunt that the stores participate in. I created a table and bench with animations for my hunt item. Hunt means its FREE, if you can find it!


There is a lot of detail packed into this lovely building. here we look down on the tower.



This is a side view of the cottage. Notice how the foundation extends out to form a porch? Its one of my favorite features.


I hope you love this cottage as much as I loved dreaming it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment