Sunday, March 5, 2017

Fantasy Fair 2017 ~ Developing the Stores

Kae and I had spent an entire night hashing out ideas and even planning out the sim's layout before I ever set pen to paper. We pulled up inspiration pictures and really nailed the look we wanted for this sim. We even went to the point of making a mini prim model of where we wanted the stores to be that included a vague shape of what they should look like. I referenced that as I made the sketches and before I committed to the ideas I had to make sure that she was on board. She was.

She and I are both original mesh creators. There was no doubt in our minds that the buildings would be done in mesh. I love architecture and the buildings were already coming to life in my head so we decided that I would be creating them. I am also texturing them. Kae gets to bring the forest, paths, ravens, and roses to life. We knew one thing for certain: the atmosphere had to be almost muted. Faded.. like a dreamy memory. And there would be almost surreal pops of red throughout.

So Kae went shopping! And I created these:

Themed Store - Front

Themed Store - Back


Themed Stores - Front
These are two separate stores joined by architecture.
Themed Stores - Back
These are two separate stores joined by architecture.

Featured Creator Store - Front 
Featured Creator Store - Back 
Sponsor Store - Front
Sponsor Store - Back

No comments:

Post a Comment